NOTICE OF MEETING & AGENDA
Old Lyme Harbor Management Commission
Meeting Date: Nov. 9, 2021 at 7:00 pm
Location: Town Hall Mezzanine Conference Room. This is an in-person meeting. The mask and social distancing policies are per current OL-town hall instructions. Mask is Required
Regular Meeting @ 7pm
1. Quorum / Call to Order / Introduction of Guests
2. HMC Business Reports
a. Clerk’s Report: Approval of meeting minutes of October 12, 2021
b. Treasurer’s Report [Harris]: report review – October 2021
c. HMC membership openings: 1 Alternate
d. Correspondence: DEEP Approval Drexler 39-1 Mile Creek Road; install pier, ramp, 100 sq/ft. float.
3. New Permit Applications / Public Comments
4 Old Business
- Four Mile River; Phase one funding request, for legacy funds on hold pending action by OPM. [MacDonald]
- Kayak Launch and Storage at Haines Park project status update, location approval and dock design quotes. [Magee]
- On-Line Mooring System; MOU executed Nov.1, HMC to set fee schedule, data conversion/upload steps [Meyer]
- Harbor Management Plan revision plan, looking for lead person.
- Black Hall River Channel marker(s) requests follow-up from Oct. 12, meeting.
- Harbormaster work direction guidance document edits, review the two sets of mark-up revisions that were made on line. Finalize the 2022 work doc.
5. New Business
a. 2022 HMC Officer Nominations
a. 2021 Year end Mooring Records Report; Permits/Inspections/Payments (Meyer)
b. Harbormaster activity report (Plaut)
7. Committee Reports
a. Pilgrim Landing status report (Magee)
b. Dinghy Dock status report (Finely)
8. Public Comment
9. Adjournment Next meeting December 14, 2021 @ 7pm