1. Applications for new driveways are issued by the Selectmen’s Office. $20 Fee is collected when application is submitted.
2. The application is referred to the Planning and Zoning office for review to verify proper location on site plan.
3. Following their review, Planning and Zoning will return the application to the Selectmen’s Office. It will then be forwarded to the Superintendent of Public Works for field inspection and approval.
4. After review and approval as outlined above the application is returned to the Selectmen’s office and a permit is generated.
5. The applicant is responsible to sign the original of the approved permit at the Selectmen’s Office.
6. Copies of the completed permit are forwarded to Planning and Zoning, Building Department, Public Works, Selectmen’s Office.