TOWN OF OLD LYME
BOARD OF SELECTMEN
AGENDA WITH RECORD OF VOTES
The Board of Selectman held a Regular Meeting at 7:30 pm December 18, 2017 in the Meeting Hall of the Old Lyme Memorial Town Hall. First Selectman Bonnie Reemsnyder, Selectwoman Mary Jo Nosal and Selectman Chris Kerr were present.
December 4, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
A motion was made by Selectwoman Nosal, seconded by, Selectman Kerr to approve the minutes of the December 4, 2017 regular meeting as amended. Motion passed.
3. Appointments: January 2018 Appointments
Michael Reiter (D) – Halls Road Improvements Committee
A motion was made by Selectwoman Nosal, seconded by Selectman Kerr, to appoint Michael Reiter (D) to the Halls Road Improvements Committee. Motion passed.
Donald Abraham (D) – Senior Center Board, 3-year term to expire 2020.
A motion was made by Selectman Kerr, seconded by Selectwoman Nosal, to appoint Donald Abraham (D) to the Senior Center Board, for a 3-year term to expire 2020.Motion passed.
4. Old Business:
- Boathouse Hains Park Improvements Project
- Rte. 156 Bikeway/Sound View Improvements
- Cross Lane Playground Committee Update
- Blight Ordinance
- LED Light Maintenance Contract approval
A motion was made by Selectman Kerr, seconded by Selectman Kerr, to approve the Maintenance Contract for a period of 3 years (exp. 2020) or if an option 3 ½ years (exp. June 2021). Motion passed.
- Police Service Options Committee
5. New Business:
- HDC Letter re: First Congregational Church
- Request for Assistance – WSB Pump Repair
A motion was made by Selectwoman Nosal, seconded by, Selectman Kerr to approve splitting the cost (50%) of the WSB pump repair. Motion passed.
- Committee and RFP for Trash/Recycling Service
- Annual Town Meeting Draft Call Discussion
- Acceptance of Annual Town Report FY2017
- Announcement of Citizen of the Year
- Appropriation of $200,000 for Road Reconstruction Project
- Blight Ordinance?
- Land Lease for Pump House?
6. Public Comment:
7. Other Business:
8. Executive Session: None
A motion was made by Selectman Kerr, seconded by Selectwoman Nosal, to adjourn at 9:16 pm. Motion passed.