TOWN OF OLD LYME
BOARD OF SELECTMEN
RECORD OF VOTES
The Board of Selectman held a Regular Meeting at 4:00 pm November 20,2017 in the Meeting Hall of the Old Lyme Memorial Town Hall. First Selectman Bonnie Reemsnyder, Selectwoman Mary Jo Nosal and Selectman Skip Sibley were present.
November 6, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
A motion was made by Selectman Sibley, seconded by Selectwoman Nosal, to approve the minutes of the November 6, 2017 regular meeting as amended. Motion passed.
4. Old Business:
- Boathouse Hains Park Improvements Project
- Rte. 156 Bikeway/Sound View Improvements
- LED Light Installation Update
- Cross Lane Playground Committee Update
- Blight Ordinance
- Proposed Lease Agreement
- Bid Policy
- Volunteers Incentive Pension Plan update
5. New Business:
- PW Paving budget
- Police Services Options Committee
- Election Update
- Special Thanks to Skip Sibley
6. Public Comment:
7. Other Business:
8. Executive Session: None
A motion was made by Selectman Sibley, seconded by Selectwoman Nosal, to adjourn at 5:20 pm. Motion passed.