TOWN OF OLD LYME
BOARD OF SELECTMEN
AGENDA WITH RECORD OF VOTES
The Board of Selectman held a Regular Meeting at 7:30 pm November 6,2017 in the Meeting Hall of the Old Lyme Memorial Town Hall. First Selectman Bonnie Reemsnyder, Selectwoman Mary Jo Nosal and Selectman Skip Sibley were present.
October 16, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
A motion was made by Selectwoman Nosal, seconded by Selectman Sibley, to approve the minutes of the October 16, 2017 regular meeting. Motion passed.
- Communication: None
- Appointments: Gregory Futoma (D), Open Space Comm., Alt., 3-year term exp. Jan 2020
A motion was made by Selectman Sibley, seconded by Selectwoman Nosal, to appoint Gregory Futoma (D) to the Open Space Comm., as an Alt., for a 3-year term exp. Jan 2020. Motion passed.
A motion was made by Selectwoman Nosal, seconded by Selectman Sibley, to move item 5. B. Volunteers Incentive Pension Plan up on the agenda. Motion passed.
5. B. Volunteers Incentive Pension Plan
4. Old Business:
- Boathouse Hains Park Improvements Project
- Rte. 156 Bikeway/Sound View Improvements
- LED Light Installation Update
- Cross Lane Playground Committee Update
- Blight Ordinance
- Proposed Lease Agreement
- Bid Policy
5. New Business:
- Solid Waste Recycling Committee Update
- Volunteers Incentive Pension Plan – Moved up on the Agenda
6. Public Comment:
7. Other Business:
8. Executive Session: None
A motion was made by Selectman Sibley, seconded by Selectwoman Nosal, to adjourn at 9:33 pm. Motion passed.