TOWN OF OLD LYME
BOARD OF SELECTMEN
REGULAR MEETING MINUTES
The Board of Selectman held a Regular Meeting at 7:30 pm October 2, 2017 in the Meeting Hall of the Old Lyme Memorial Town Hall. First Selectman Bonnie Reemsnyder, Selectwoman Mary Jo Nosal and Selectman Skip Sibley were present.
September 18, 2017 Regular Meeting Minutes
A motion was made by Selectman Sibley, seconded by Selectwoman Nosal, to approve the minutes of the September 18, 2017 meeting. Motion passed.
A motion was made by Selectman Sibley, seconded by Selectwoman Nosal, to approve the minutes of the September 18, 2017 meeting as amended. Motion passed.
A motion was made by Selectwoman Nosal, seconded by Selectman Sibley, to add the letter from the First Congregational Church to the Agenda. Motion passed.
- Communication: Letter from the First Congregational Church
- Appointments: None
4. Old Business:
- Boathouse Hains Park Improvements Project
- Rte. 156 Bikeway/Sound View Improvements
- Cross Lane Playground Committee Update
- Proposed Lease Agreement
5. New Business:
- Special Meeting of BOS for Oct. 6: Blight Ordinance & Lease Agreement
- Bathroom Facility Committee
- Executive Order for state budget
6. Public Comment:
7. Other Business:
8. Executive Session: None
A motion was made by Selectman Sibley, seconded by Selectwoman Nosal, to adjourn at 8:51 pm. Motion passed.