Rogers Lake Authority
February 13, 2019 Agenda
Meeting Location: Rogers Lake West Shores Association Clubhouse
75 Rogers Lake Trail, Old Lyme, CT
- Read and approve minutes from November 14, 2018, meeting.
- Old Business
- Review budget for 2019/2020
- Tom Baehr has resigned, and Jenell Janes has been appointed as replacement.
- Preliminary vegetation survey summary by SWCA Environmental Consultants – “Overall species diversity increased over the four years during treatment and overall invasive plant coverage decreased.”
- 2018 water quality report from Aquatic Ecosystem Research, and treatment recommendations from SWCA Environmental Consultants due in February.
- Review meeting with Fred Behringer of Surveillant on water quality testing capabilities.
- CT DEEP Volunteer Water Monitoring Program, Friday, April 5, at Three Rivers Community College in Norwich.
- Review DEEP meeting on January 23
- “Do Not Feed Waterfowl”
- Any other new business
- March meeting on Wednesday, March 13, 2019