Minutes of the Old Lyme Economic Development Commission of the Meeting of 2/3/16
Meeting commenced at 8 AM in the Old Lyme Town Hall. Present were Bob Jose, John Stratton, Howard Margules, Gerry Foster and Bill O’Meara.
We discussed the following topics:
1. Approved and accepted the prior month’s minutes.
2. No local real estate update, Susan away.
3. No change in news on the bike/hiking trail development other than new flood maps have been drawn and no engineering firm has been picked by the Railroad for the relocation and rebuilding.
4. Discussed latest farmers’ market news which included a prospective takeover of the project by some interested Farmington people who would operate it at the same location with the same venue.
5. Continued discussion on the economic drivers for Old Lyme with ideas from Howard, Gerry, Heather and Joe.
6. Meeting adjourned at 9:10 AM.