Skip Navigation
 

This table is used for column layout.
 
 EVERSOURCE INTRODUCES NEW CUSTOMER BILL FORMAT
Beginning this week Eversource will introduce residential and small business customers in Connecticut to newly designed, full-color bills.

Approximately 80 percent of Eversource customers will receive the new bill when it is introduced this week. The remaining 20 percent of customers receive more complex bills, such as those with multiple accounts and demand usage, and will continue to receive the existing format until they are phased into the new design.    
 

Eversource Call Center Representatives are well-versed in these updates and can answer questions about the new bill.


Link to Eversource.com to see the new bill information -



 
 
52 Lyme St, Old Lyme, CT 06371  (860) 434-1605

Town Hall Hours  Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM